FunnelEnvy PRO campaigns have a variety of settings for both non-technical and technical users.
- Name (required) - The name of the campaign
- Description (optional)
The goals for the PRO campaign. Note that these will appear in reports but also influence the 1:1 predictions in real time. Multiple conversion goals may be added to a campaign.
More information on setting up Goals is here.
Targeting rules are evaluated before a campaign is run, and variations are only served to visitors who meet all of the targeting criteria. There are two types of targeting criteria for PRO campaigns:
- Page (required) - URLs specified in page targeting will be evaluated and the campaign will only run on URLs that match the page targeting rules. More on Campaign Page Targeting & Match Types can be found here.
- Audience (optional) - You may optionally specify an audience targeting constraint for the campaign. Holdback and predicted variations will only be served to visitors who are in the specified audience.
Additional campaign settings for preview, editing and holdback.
- Preview URL (required) - The URL which will be used for the visual editor as well as variation preview.
- Holdback Percentage (required) - A percentage of the campaign population that will not get a prediction, and will instead be served a holdback variation based on the Holdback Mode (below).
- Holdback Mode (required) - Can be set to either Random or Variation. Random holdback mode will serve visitors a variation at random, Variation will serve a fixed variation (e.g. Baseline) to visitors if they are in the holdback.
Advanced settings for developers.
- Campaign CSS - CSS that will run on the page when the visitor meets the targeting criteria for the campaign, irrespective of predicted / holdback or which variation is served.